|June 18, 2013 - June 24, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$65,738 - $80,736|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Division/Department:||OASAS- Office of Substance Abuse and Substance Abuse Services|
Salary Grade 23
$65,738 - $80,736
The Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc. (RFMH) is seeking one (1) qualified candidate to fill the full-time position of Fiscal Coordinator in the Bureau of Recovery Services within the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS). The incumbent will be responsible for the fiscal management of the federally funded Access to Recovery (ATR) referred to as NY SOARS.
Location: The physical location will be in the Albany, New York City or Rochester OASAS office.
To Apply: Submit an application and resume by June 24, 2013, on our website at http://corporate.rfmh.org - click on Employment Opportunities. Only applications submitted through our website will be accepted.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent benefits package. AA/EEO Employer.
1. Works as a liaison between RFMH, OASAS, FEI, and Providers (Recovery Community Centers, Treatment Providers, and Faith/Community based Recovery Support Services) regarding standards, requirements, form and content of NY SOARS electronic vouchering and financial documentation;
2. Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual fiscal reports for all interested parties on voucher spending patterns; including tracking and progress on established goals and milestones;
3. Assists with the formulation of fiscal policies and practices to ensure fiscal compliance with all contractual agreements, reporting requirements and human resources policies and procedures;
4. Reviews and reports program budget and expenditures monthly;
5. Monitors and reports census, service utilization monthly;
6. Monitors and constructs fiscal model forecasting based on utilization and service prices,
7. Identifies unusual service utilization and claiming practices;
8. Performs other appropriate and related tasks and responsibilities as directed;
9. Travels is required as part of the job duties.
|Qualifications:||Minimum Requirements/Preferred Skills:
A bachelor’s degree and at least two years professional level experience involving the analysis, evaluation and development of recommendations on major expenditure decisions for nonprofit or governmental jurisdictions or a master’s degree and at least one year of the experience described. An equivalent combination of education and related professional experience will be considered in lieu of these specific requirements. The successful candidate will have:
• The ability to review and analyze expenditure history and project requirements and develop program priorities based on fiscal analyses; develop expenditure projections and monitor project/provider compliance with revenue limitations; survey project and providers fiscal operations and make recommendations for improvements;
• Skills to perform fiscal analyses and prepare formal recommendations and reports and to work and communicate effectively with the provider communities and faith-community recovery support services, other interested groups and the public;
• Excellent oral and written communications, collaboration, computer skills and the ability to understand systems and related issues as they pertain to multidisciplinary, multi-site program operations, familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP).
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.