Data Quality Review Clerk
|May 17, 2013 - May 24, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$40,774 |
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Division/Department:||44 Holland Avenue|
|Description:||Data Quality Review Clerk
Salary Grade 14
The Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc. (RFMH) is currently seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Data Quality Review Clerk in the Office of Performance Measurement and Evaluation in Albany, New York. Under the supervision of the Performance Measurement Coordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for quality review and data entry of forms used to collect information on various Project Hope activities. Project Hope is a program that provides free crisis counseling services to persons, families, and groups most affected by the recent flooding following Hurricane Sandy. Project Hope is funded by the Federal Emergency and Management Agency (FEMA) and is administered by the Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS) and the New York State Office of Mental Health (OMH) in conjunction with the RFMH. This position is projected to run through December 2013.
Location: 44 Holland Avenue, Albany, NY
To Apply: Submit an application and cover letter no later than May 24, 2013, through our website at http://corporate.rfmh.org - click on Employment Opportunities. Only applications submitted through our website will be accepted.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. AA/EEO Employer.
The duties of the Data Quality Review Clerk will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Receive, sort, review, and edit documents for appropriate content based on predefined criteria for values recorded on data collection forms
• Separate and file documents upon receipt
• Photocopy and collate as necessary
• Use existing database to accurately enter data from specified documents
• Assist project staff in mailing, reporting efforts, and other administrative activities
• Contacting service providers using a combination of telephone and mail follow-up to gather missing data.
• Preparing summaries of data collection activities
• Running pre-programmed reports
|Qualifications:||• BA or BS degree from an accredited four year institution, preferably in social work, psychology, sociology or human services or four years of experience in program oversight or program evaluation involving multiple sites.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Solid organizational and communication skills
• Fluency in the English language
• The ability to work independently yet be willing ask questions when appropriate
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.