Research Scientist III
|May 14, 2013 - May 16, 2013|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Salary Range:||$73,059 - $89,300 |
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Division/Department:||New York State Psychiatric Institute|
|Description:||Research Scientist III
$73,059 - $89,300
The Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc. has an opening for a Research Scientist III – MyPSYCKES Project Director.
Location: NYSPI, 513 West 166th St, New York, New York
Salary: $73,059 - $89,300 plus $3,026 Location Pay
To apply: Submit an application and resume by May 16, 2013, through our website http://corporate.rfmh.org - click on Employment Opportunities. Only applications submitted through the RFMH website will be accepted.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any ate retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package, AA/EEO Employer.
|Duties:||The MyPSYCKES Project Director will support expansion of MyPSYCKES in state-operated and freestanding mental health clinics. The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Develop, coordinate and monitor protocols and activities for all aspects of project implementation statewide, including MyPSYCKES access, training, and project reporting.
• Conduct learning collaborative or other project activities to support implementation and initial use of MyPSYCKES.
• Participate in joint application development (JAD) meetings to refine and modify the web-based application on a regular basis.
• Oversee ongoing technical assistance for MyPSYCKES users.
• Participate in developing communication and outreach strategies and materials for clinicians, consumers, and other stakeholders on all aspects of the MyPSYCKES Initiative.
• Serve as Project Director for evaluation activities, including developing evaluation protocols, collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, developing IRB materials, developing the production of documents which disseminate research and evaluation findings in the form of presentations, management information reports, and scientific journals for a variety of audiences.
• Participate in grant-writing and other activities to develop additional resources to support. MyPSYCKES development and implementation.
• Other projects as needed.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and four years of professional research experience in the appropriate field, or a Master’s degree in the appropriate field and three years of professional research experience in that field. Appropriate fields include psychology, public health, social work, sociology or other related social science disciplines.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the following areas: qualitative and quantitative research, including protocol and instrument development, subject recruitment, data collection and analysis, and preparation of scholarly presentations and manuscripts; managing large multi-site implementation or research projects; grant-writing and contract management; developing and delivering training across a variety of platforms, including on-line and in-person formats; developing and implementing health information technology; working with community mental health agencies and recipients of behavioral health services. Experience with Spanish preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.