81313 Remove Research Assistant VII, Grade 13
|March 01, 2013 - March 15, 2013|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Salary Range:||$38,559.00 to $48,897.00 Plus $3,026.00 Location Pay|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits According to Percentage of Full-time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Division/Department:||PI- Molecular Imaging and Neuropathology|
|Description:||Reporting to the Principal Investigator, the incumbent will provide assistance with research investigating: |
1) the management of suicidal behavior among deployed service members and
2) safety planning for veterans endorsing suicidal ideation in the VA health system.
|Duties:||Responsibilities include: |
1) collecting and maintaining research data,
2) assisting in the preparation of reports and proposals and with correspondence,
3) conducting literature reviews and assisting in the preparation of manuscripts,
4) attending meetings and taking minutes,
5) library research.
The candidate will also perform administrative duties related to research (e.g., grant preparation, ordering supplies, etc.) and perform other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Education: Masterís degree in Psychology or related field preferred with prior research experience.
Training and Experience:
A minimum of 6 months experience in a research setting is required.
Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills also required.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent benefits package, AA/EEO Employer.
Applications will only be accepted through website at: http://corporate.rfmh.org then click on Employment Opportunities. Applications will be accepted only during the posting dates as listed at the top of the job announcement.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.