Research Technician Level II, Grade 20
|January 24, 2013 - February 28, 2013|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Salary Range:||$54,628.00 to $67,484.00 Plus $3,026.00 Location Pay|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits According to Percentage of Full Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for end users. |
|Duties:||- Train and provide technical assistance to Level I technicians as needed
- some server management and support
- some networking equipment maintenance and setup
|Qualifications:||- At least 3 years’ experience troubleshooting PC and Mac hardware / software
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience working with Windows Server 2003 and 2008 Active Directory
- Experience with Outlook in an Exchange environment
- Experience working in a Service Desk (Help Desk) structure
- HEAT experience preferred
- Ability to analyze complex/new issue and independently find a solution
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service
- Must be able to work under pressure (i.e. handling significant problems and tasks which come up simultaneously and/or unexpectedly, approaching deadlines, etc.)
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent benefits package, AA/EEO Employer.
Applications will only be accepted through website at: http://corporate.rfmh.org then click on Employment Opportunities. Applications will be accepted only during the posting dates as listed at the top of the job announcement.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.