Project Development Specialist, Grade 30
|August 21, 2012 - December 24, 2012|
|Location:||New York City, NY|
|Salary Range:||$91,753.00 Plus $3,026.00 Location Pay|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits According to Percentage of Full-time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Division/Department:||PI- Mental Health Services Research and Policy|
|Description:||The Center for Practice Innovations (CPI) supports the New York State Office of Mental Health’s mission to promote the widespread availability of evidence-based practices to improve mental health services, ensure accountability, and promote recovery-oriented outcomes for consumers and families.
The CPI serves as a key resource to OMH by spreading those practices identified by OMH as most critical to accomplish OMH’s system-transformation initiatives.
The CPI is seeking a qualified full-time Implementation Specialist to primarily assist with implementation and dissemination efforts for its Focus on Integrated Treatment (FIT) initiative that helps programs implement integrated treatment for co-occurring disorders (COD).
This individual will also be available to assist with implementation and dissemination efforts for other CPI initiatives, including the ACT Institute.
|Duties:||The Implementation Specialist reports to the Associate Director for Practice Innovation and Implementation and works closely with the FIT and other Project Directors to assist with implementation and dissemination efforts.
• Helping with the development of training materials and implementation supports including online modules, webinars, and in-person training workshops
• Helping with the development of implementation tools for program leaders, supervisors, practitioners and consumers including implementation guides and practice-specific workbooks
• Leading or co-leading specific training efforts
• Collecting data through surveys, interviews, and focus groups
• Conducting fidelity assessments
• Planning for and assisting with video shoots
• Working directly with agency/program leaders and practitioners to assist with their implementation efforts. This may include program-specific consultations.
|Qualifications:||Doctorate degree and three years of related experience; or a master’s degree and five years of related experience.
Experience providing and/or implementing integrated treatment for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders is required. Experience with Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) is highly desirable.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent benefits package, AA/EEO Employer.
Applications will only be accepted through website at: http://corporate.rfmh.org then click on Employment Opportunities. Applications will be accepted only during the posting dates as listed at the top of the job announcement.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.